100g hollman butter (creamy butter)
440g powdered sugar - i used castor sugar
5 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp Vanilla powder
900g egg yolk (4kg eggs/50 eggs)
6g of seasoning spekuk - i used 1/2 tsp
- Cubed butter and placed it in ur fridge...
- Preheat oven 175C.. greased 22x22cm pan.. i used 8x8"
- In a stand mixer.. whisk cold butter, sugar, vanilla powder and condense milk using medium high speed (speed no 6) for abt 12 mins
- Add in ingredients B and continue to whisk using low speed (speed no 2) til the eggs is mix. Do not whisk too long, turn off the mixer. (i decided to whisk using high speed for 10 mins)
- Add in sifted ingredients C.. stirring until well blended (i used low speed to mix my flour mixture)
- Once done.. u can start to bake ur layer cake.. u can either use a 1/2 cup of batter for every layer or weigh it like me.. 91g for each layer.. every 4th layer i will add pitted prunes.. bake each layer for 7 mins using upper fire/ grill mode.
I baked this cake twice in two days.. what does that tell ya?? hehe.. love it!! first cake i baked in my 8x8" pan using chocolate emulco and the 2nd cake i baked in two loaf pans using valrhona cocoa powder.
200g brown sugar
200g butter - melted
200g Hong Kong flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp condensed milk
1 tbsp ovalette
chocolate paste/chocolate emulco
Preheat oven 180C.. prepare 8" pan
In stand mixer whisk eggs, brown sugar, sifted hong kong flour, condensed milk and also ovalette on high speed till fluffy - batter leaves trail
Add in melted butter and continue to whisk on medium speed till combined
Divide batter into two parts.. or take 1/4 batter and add chocolate emulco
Pour batter alternately and bake for abt 45mins
"The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família (Catalan pronunciation: [səˈɣɾaðə fəˈmiɫiə]; English: Basilica and Expiatory Church of theHoly Family, Spanish: Basílica y Templo Expiatorio de la Sagrada Familia), commonly known as the Sagrada Família, is a large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí (1852–1926). Although incomplete, the church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and in November 2010 was consecrated and proclaimed a minor basilica by Pope Benedict XVI.
Though construction of Sagrada Família had commenced in 1882, when Gaudí took over the project in 1883 he transformed it with his architectural and engineering style—combining Gothic and curvilinear, Modernista formswith ambitious structural columns and arches.
Gaudí devoted his last years to the project and at the time of his death in 1926, less than a quarter of the project was complete. Sagrada Família's construction progressed slowly as it relied on private donations and was interrupted by the Spanish Civil War—only to resume intermittent progress in the 1950s. Construction passed the mid-point in 2010 with some of the project's greatest challenges remaining and an anticipated completion date of 2026—the centennial of Gaudí's death. The basílica has a long history of dividing the citizens of Barcelona—over the initial possibility it might compete with Barcelona's cathedral, over Gaudí's design itself, over the possibility that work after Gaudí's death disregarded his design, and the recent possibility that an underground tunnel of Spain's high-speed train could disturb its stability."
Caption is fm Wikipedia
Sonia and her little friend.. each time she gets to interact with other kids.. be it at the playground our even in the plane or even in the mall.. she will start to talk to them.. in English of cos whether the other child can understand her or not lol.. she will say this to me.. "Mama.. this is my new friend" .. awwww next year she will hv more friends when she goes to kinder..