I am going to make a quick entry this morning simply bec i can muahahha - Happy Birthday to my dearest hb.. ur the best and knowing me who is always short on words when it comes to espressing my love .. u know i love u .. u know u mean the world to me.. thank you for being there when i needed u the most.. ty for lending me a shoulder to cry on and for lending ur ear to hear all my worries and woes... i love u long time my dear! hehe xoxoxo
Hb emailed me yesterday with a link to a website and asked me to bake him something ... so hopefully later i will be able to do so after we come home fm our outing.. u guys hv a great weekend and oh these congo bars were specially baked yesterday for Timo.. u know u can depend very much on these beauties if ur running out of time to bake something for someone.. Happy bday to u Timo! it was funny to see that my Congo bars later become ur bday cake lol.. so ok.. heres the recipe again for those that hv not tried baking em...
2 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
150g butter - soften
300g light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
50g butterscotch chips
200g chocolate chips - i used tollhouse!
1 cup chopped almond
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl - set aside
- Combine butter and sugar using a mixer until blended
- Add eggs one at a time to sugar mixture.. mixing on low in between each addition
- Add vanilla and mix
- Add flour and mix till combined
- Stir in chips
- Coat a 13x9 pan with a non stick spray and spread batter evenly into dish.. throw in more chocolate chips and also ur chopped almond
- Bake on a preheated oven of 170C for abt 30 mins or till golden brown.. dont over bake ok cos ur baking blondies and not cookies! hehe
.... And ty to Suizairah for this macs order (nutella ganache and valrhona chocolate filling) .. hope ur boy has a wonderful bday! she also told me that her mom is a fan of my blog.. hehe... ty for coming to my blog and salam to her ok!