In and out again...
A quick one.. We got home just bef midnight.. had a super wonderful time with the entire family.. it is indeed money well spent.. we stayed.. we chilled.. we hung out.. we check out and stayed at the newly Casa Del Rio .. the weather was too hot for our liking tho.. we were sweating like oink oink lol.. we felt like running back to the hotel each time we were at jonker street! thank goodness it was only a 3 mins walk to jonker street or my skin will get darker then it is lol.. one thing for sure.. my little Sonia had great fun.. she even got a tanned hehe
I will post more pics of us in my next entry.. for now enjoy this photo first for i hv to get my bag pack for this evening flight.. see u guys in Jakarta!
Sofa in the living area ... dinning area...
I didnt managed to find this kinda lamp while walking around jonker street.. :o(
Nice and fluffy except my pillow was a little hard.. probably cos we were the second guest in that suite..
The second bedroom in the suite...
We booked Cheng Ho Suite and we got Malaccan Suite.. ty Mat Noh for the upgrade.. of cos with 16 of us around.. we had to book an inter connecting room.. hugeee living and dinning area..
The three bedrooms.. master bedroom belongs to us of cos hehe.. spacious bedrooms.. one even had balcony...
Malacca Suite has an attachment jacuzzi area.. heheh each time i see this pic i remember the red, the black, the pink, the brown and also the err almost faded err err muahahah
So ok bef i go i wanna say thanks to Mimi for ordering macs and also haw flakes layer cake.. nice to see u and good luck on ur upcoming delivery.. may u hv a smooth one yah..
And also i ended up baking macs for two of the concorde staff and oh the cake that u see up there? i had actually baked this zebra cake to munch in the car.. this zebra cake has a chiffon like texture..
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp powdered milk
75g melted margarine - i used butter
6 egg yolks
6 egg whites
1 tsp SP - emulsifier
1 / 4 tsp salt
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 sdt vanilla essence
1 tsp brown paste - blackforest paste
- Preheat oven 175C for 15mins
- Prepare and greased 20 cm baking pan
- Sift flour, BP, milk powder and cornflour
- Beat egg yolks with 40 g sugar and Sp until thick and white, set aside
- Beat egg whites and salt until frothy and add sugar a little at a time until finish... beat until soft peaks
- Add egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture on low speed until well blended, add vanilla essence .. whipped again
- Add sifted flour mixture on low speed.
- Fold in melted butter with spatula ..
- Take 1 / 4 part of batter and mixed with cocoa powder and cocoa paste, stir until smooth
- Pour 1/4 cup of plain batter in the middle of ur pan.. followed by 1/8 cup of cocoa batter.Repeat the process until batter runs out
- Bake for 35-45 minutes
Source: Nien Ing