Would u accept if someone wants to order 30,000 pcs of pineapple tarts fm you for this coming Chinese New Year?? gulp.. by the night of CNY my fingers would be as flaky as the tart.. sure melecet and melecur one hahaha
120g margarine - I used all butter
2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tbsp legit powder - spoekek powder
18 egg yolks
210g powdered sugar
200g pitted prunes
1. Beat the butter and margarine until white and fluffy, add sweetened condensed milk and spoekek powder. Stir until smooth... set aside
2. Beat the egg yolks and powdered sugar until thick and white. Pour butter mixture bit by bit, stirring until well blended.
3. Add sifted flour little by little while stirring until blended.
4. Prepare a baking pan volume of 1500 ml. Cover with baking sheet and spread butter.
5. Pour 1 tablespoon of dough, flatten and bake at 175C for 7 mins - as always i weigh my batter.. divide it into 12 layers.. each layer weigh 75g.. grill each layer for 7mins.. last layer bake it using upper and lower fire for 10 mins
..... and yes after thinking it over for almost a month.. i decided to turn down the order and to my dear hb.. hv a safe trip to HCM tomorrow :o@