Salam Aidil Adha 2010
Wishing all Muslim around the world.. Happy Eid Ul Adha.. May the magic of Eid warm ur world with happiness and fill ur life with joy and good cheer.. :o)
Everyone loves this cake.. the softness... the taste.. the sweetness is just right.. will definately be baking this cake again and again.. ty bro rozzan for sharing this wonderful recipe :op
270g butter - I used unsalted butter and add 1/4tsp salt
250g Hong Kong flour
230g caster sugar
10g cocoa powder
6 large eggs
2 tbsp condense milk
1 tbsp ovalette
1 tbsp tap water
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla / vanilla powder
1 tbsp black forest paste - i added.. u can use chocolate paste if u want
1) Beat butter, milk and vanilla together and beat until fluffy. Set aside.
2) In another bowl whisk eggs, ovalette, water, baking powder, flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat until fluffy and thick.
3) Combine batter A and B. Mix well.
4) Remove the 1 / 4 of batter and mix with cocoa powder and black forest paste. Stir well.
5) Prepare greased cake tin measuring 8 x 8 inches
6) Add 3 scoops of plain dough and a scoop of cocoa mix, and repeat this method until all the batter are use.. marble it ..
7) Bake cake batter in oven at 180C for 45-50 minutes.
8) Let the cake cool before slicing it into two parts..spread with Nutella. Leave in fridge for a few hrs or a night bef serving.
Oh bef i go.. My trip to TOTT - Superb!! do go there tmrw girls cos that place is heaven!! hahaha