Cant stay.. I hv to run some errands which includes checking out the latest shop that sells nordicware pan.. got to go.. got to check it out lol..
Mom i promise i will go to ur place as soon as i can.. i just have to go and see for myself if the bundt pan there is really cheap :op
600 gr Butter and margarine - I used Anchor unsalted butter
30 egg yolks
2 egg whites
250g caster sugar
3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp seasoning spekoek
100g mixed fruit - I used 200g
30g walnuts - I didnt use
1. Beat sugar and egg white until fluffy. set aside
2. Beat butter, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk until pale white
3. Add flour and spekoek to egg mixture, little by little while stirring with a spatula until the average - i used low speed to mix it
4. Add whipped butter mixture and stir well.
5. Prepare greased pan 20X20X7 cm..
6. Each layer weigh 82g.. i got 22 layers out of my batter.. each layer u baked 7 mins, 175C using grill mode or bottom fire..
7. Last layer bake using upper and lower fire at 160C for 10-15 mins
I will update another post tonight.. :o)
Source: Lapis legit Lenna