Menu

A Cake and A Cat...

A full on day today.. woke up early to prepare Ilah's TCCC (Triple chocolate caramel cake).. she had ordered it last week while we were in Jakarta and had wanted to surprise her mom.. tsk tsk.. her mom is a chocolate addict.. just like my mom hehehe.. Ty Ilah cos I really enjoy baking TCCC.. err to be honest.. right now anything thats got to do with piping I will be super excited..







Last night we received a phone call fm mom to let us know that my grandmama was admitted to hospital... it didnt come as a surprise to us cos the last time we saw her.. one of her legs was swollen and we suspected that maybe the medication that she has to take on a daily basis does not really help her.. so yesterday when she went for her monthly check up.. doc decided to admit her so that they can put in antibiotics into her body thru drips..

Anyway.. not to worry.. My grandmama is a fighter.. Insya Allah shes gonna be alright.. She looks better already when we visited her today.. her leg looks normal... no longer swollen.. she can sit and eat.. she can talk and laugh.. so am praying that she will be discharged in a few days time.. well at least bef Ramadhan.. oh wow... Ramadhan is approaching and I cant wait.. this year has not been that good but I am counting my blessing... Alhamdullilah...


Well ok I am gonna hit the sack.. my son came home last night and I'm glad that we got to spend a few hours talking and listening to one another.. good night and oh bef I go.. I would love to share photos of my Sasha.. shes been with us for 6 yrs now and she knows when her mama is down......








..................she sticks out her tongue of cos!







Have a good long weekend peeps!

18 comments:

CS said...

Rima
Sasha marah kat you sbb tak dapat choc kek atau dia marah sbb you selalu tinggalkan dia? When u r away, who looks after her?

P/S: Nyuuuum(pah) tengok itu kek taw... buat kita tak senang duduk aje :-)

Yat Maria said...

The cake is so yummilicious...errr..the brown chocolate colour cake board tu edible ka???

Unknown said...

hahha Yat Maria ... Cake board dia tak edible ... but kalau u nak jilat ok jugak ... khe khe khe

Rima said...

Haizz dont know what happened to my comment box.. each time i reply and post it says macam cannot.. sigh

Shes not as lucky.. we didnt take her to cat hotel.. we letak makanan dia lebih lebih then weekend si Hairi ade.. cuma i think my cat tu lonely sikit ah bila kita tak de

PS: Cik Som .. ape kata when i go to KL u jumpa i kat concorde.. nanti i bake u macarons.. nak tak?

Rima said...

Yat.. u try and bake ah then u will know sedap ke tidak or else next time i bake it u come over and we can hv kopi together gether hehe

Tu cake board not edible.. i beli kat Titan.. i even bought their cake boxes.. cantik cantik belaka

Anonymous said...

Selamat berpuasa & semoga sihat sentiasa. Bulan puasa ini jangan berhenti membaking tau.

Rima said...

Selamat berpuasa to u too .. (psst can u leave ur name so at least i can adrs u properly?)

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to be ur little sista... At least I dun hv to order ur cake to taste it!! Hehe... Muacks to u! Li-lin..

Rima said...

Lol lyn.. Sharing is caring.. U need all my cakes to gain a little weight wokey hehe

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hahaha funny cat.

CS said...

Rima
My laptop wat hal, tu sebab I mcm alim kucing aje duk dendiam. Pinjam laptop hubby pun cam malu2 kucing, hehe.

Macarons?? Wow weeeee.. (sambil melompat2); tapikan Rima, Concorde tu tersangatlah jauh untuk I kesana. Of coz you meant Concorde KL kan?? Tapi boleh aje diatur ie to get someone to pick it up for me from you/hotel. Apa pun, kindly let me know the price shd our 'deal' materialised ya?? Do bill me pls. Thanks in advance (for the offer).

Rima said...

Lahhh ur lappy also sakit?? Mine also.. Lately kan dia macam kena flu tau.. Baru one yr old dah jatuh sakit pulak..

Next time i am in kl i will let u know.. Hmm where r u at?? Jauh ke dari kl?? Mai ah sembang with me in concorde.. Boleh hiburkan i with ur wittyness hehe

Rima said...

Sjb..
She looks funny but she is one unfriendly cat :(

Unknown said...

My mom keep the cake box so cantik ...
Hee Hee Selamat berpuasa to U and Family ...

Rima said...

Selamat berpuasa to u and ur family too.. she can simpan and later recycle box tu.. :o)

Unknown said...

Oh My! what a decadently delicious looking cake! wish I could have a piece!

Rima said...

Ty Now Serving..
I wish i cud gv u a slice too hehe.. ty and welcome to this humble blog of mine! :o)

silcleo said...

Hi Ma! I would love to bake myself this cake for my bday - I can't find the recipe on llah's blog. Would it be ok to share? Also, is this sponge or what's it like inside? (coz you know I, like my bro, we don't like sponge). ;-p
xx

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..