Menu

New Additions..

First off... Congrats to Sue and Mikey for their new bundle of joy!! I received an sms fm her hb at 11.16am to say that both mom and daughter are healthy.. alhamdullilah!! cant wait to see how the little one looks like?? haizzz moments like these makes u wanna go thru the process of pregnancy and giving birth err of cos giving birth with the help of the best invention ever.. the super duper epidural.. Muahahahha







Anyway meet our new addition to our family... this is "baby papard"... Sonia adopted her last Monday fm the Singapore Zoological Garden... dont ask me why shes so so obsessed with leopard, cheetah, tiger and lion.. every single time she sees "the cat" family she gets excited! Sonia doesnt even know how to play with dolls but instead loves to play with cars and planes.. shrugs


Yesterday I finally went to get my lens back.. I think if its not cos i had to send my lens for repair, I wouldnt even know how good the 50mm lens is for food photography :o)


So ok bef I go, two days ago my cousin, Rita, smsed me and asked me if i cud whip up something for her... after much thought, i decided to bake the rainbow cake which i baked for Sonia's birthday. I thought it would be appropriate since she had to take to her school and feed 30 hungry schoolkids and the rainbow colour will definately blow any 15yrs old kids mind!







You can get the rainbow colour cake (best party cake by Dorie) recipe fm here.. I didnt do 6 layers since Rita only requested a 2kg cake.. I did 4 layers instead and the cake weighs 3kg.. anyway.. the cake was covered with buttercream and i coated chocolate shavings all around the cake... simple enough for the kids to slice it... hope u like it sis Rita!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam rima,

cute sonia n papard n 3kg cake ;o)

btw, congrats to ur fren sue on the arrival of a new stork!

*yan*

Rima said...

Hi Yan
sonia cute selalu eventho in that photo dia belum mandi lagi hehe.. U hv any kids Yan?

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Congratulation for the new addition heheh. Cute.

Anonymous said...

yan said...

yup! alhamdullilah ;o) i've 3 growing up, healthy n boisterous boys ;o)

happy baking n have a great weekend

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..