Menu

I was tagged....


I have been tagged by Somuffins.. so here goes darlin'


1. Go to your photo files…Select the 8th photo folder.
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same







Hmmm i think this photo was taken at the airport... ohhh yesssss.. now i remember.. that was the same day my super duper hb got me my super duper DSLR camera heheh.. we had dinner at Swensons and Sonia kept on running out of Swensons to play with the public phone ... judging by the the amt of hair she has back then.. my girl has a lot more hair now and papa is loosing far too much hair... stress ah?? muauahahah


Looking at the photo just reminds you of how fast kids grow up. Every day she does things where we get mad at her, every day she does things where we laugh at her and every day she does things where we think we have a super smart little girl. We're blessed to have her (took us a long time to have a baby) so every moment is precious and every moment is priceless. So maybe to caption this photo I would just say "Hello Sonia, welcome to our world...Mama and Papa are always a phonecall away when you grow older!"


I hv to tag 8 blogging friends.. so here goes!


2 comments:

CS said...

Thanks Rima for taking the effort. BTW, cik kak Sonia nak telefon siapa tu? Nak book flight ke Sweden ke?

Rima said...

No worries!

To sweden?? mama tak pernah ajak sonia gi sweden.. asyik asyik gi germany hahha...ade ape agaknye kat sana eh? fm Sonia

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..