Marble Cheese Brownies again..
I also managed to bake our all time fav brownies... every single time i bake it, its gone bef i cud even take another slice lol.. I baked it for Eid, family gathering and even when we had our open house last Oct... Sonia lovessssss it!!
1 cup of cocoa powder (i used cocoa black)
3 eggs (grade B)
1 1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cup flour (flour has to be sifted with baking powder and soda bicarbonate)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bicarbonate)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Melt butter... Mix cocoa powder and stir till well blended.
2. Handwhisk egg and sugar till combine. Add it to ur butter-cocoa mixture.
3. Add in evaporated milk till incorporated.
4. Add flour mixture bit by bit and stir well. Lastly add ur vanilla essence
5. Heat oven 175C. Grease 10" x 10" pan with grease proof paper... let the paper stick out on both side so as its easy for u to take out ur brownies once bake.
6. Pour brownies mixture.. leave 2 - 3 tbsp of brownie mixture for marble effect on cheese layer.
7. Bake for 20 mins... i baked mine for 30mins
250g cream cheese
1 cup castor sugar
1 egg grade B
1. Beat cream till fluffy and light
2. Add sugar and beat well.
3. Add egg and mix till well blended
4. Bake at 175C for another 20 mins
Note: Pour cheese mixture onto bake brownie... pipe marble effect on cheese mixture ...
Step by step guide can be found here