Menu

My Favourite Five

Love
Waffles topped with Vanilla ice cream.
With fudge.
And strawberries.
Hot and cold.
At the same time.
Yummy!

Love
Dipping fries
in fudge.
Hot potato salad
with tons of mayo.
Yum!

Love
Looking at my girl
fall asleep.
Innocence
and beauty.
Amazing!
(pic of Sonia when she was a week old)


Love
The smell of
garlic and onions
saute-ing on a pan.
The sizzling sound
it makes...
Heaven!

Love
the clothes at the GAP...
Not the women's
coz I think it sucks..
And too expensive for the quality...
but for my girl.
Yes,
I had spent..
and will spend more...
bags of money
at the store
this year end,
for my girl.
She is almost exclusively
clothed
by the Gap.
I like their fresh and clean style.
And they have the best
dresses for little girls.
Awesome!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..