Menu

Reality Bites


I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!!
And can't wait for the weekend
to come.
Darn.
I hate getting back from
a trip.
The cleaning up.
The unpacking.
The getting-back-to-the-daily-humdrums-of-life.
The waking-up-early-to-get-things-done.
HATE THAT!

I'm still on vacation mode.
Slugging through the day
SLOWLY.

Anyhow.. our drive back fm kl was a smooth one.. we decided to check out at noon cos mom wanted to go to Angsana in JB.. she bought Eid cookies, bought curtains.. bought yadda yadda yadda.. the ramadhan bazaar there was HUGE.. lots of ppl.. mostly singaporean hahha.. anyway hb decided to drive back early to avoid the bad traffic (we were still stuck for more than an hour at jb custom) we finally reached mom's place right bef iftar and decided to hv it at moms with the food that we bought fm Angsana..




At moms... chilling after prayer...

2 comments:

CS said...

Banyak memborong Rima? I hate to pack and unpack, that's why I hardly 'move' any where further.

Rima said...

My mom yang banyak memborong hehhe.. i bought baking stuff and baju raya aje..

Tell me abt it.. i hate it so much sampai tak de mood.. bila dah pindah nak kemas pulak.. but eh.. bila tengok rumah baru.. semua penat hilang :o)

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..