Menu

On the road again...

We got into KL 2hrs ago..
will be here till this weekend yippieee!!!
Time for Rima to take a breather...
Time for hb to finally take a nap without anyone bugging him (phone calls.. well i made him switch off his mobile!)..
Time for us to chill with mom and dad.. (a yearly thingy during ramadhan)
Time for us to spend our last weekend with hairi before his national service
and time for us to "invest/contribute" to Malaysian economy heheheh
BURGER RAMLI HERE I COMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!  :op

2 comments:

SurayaCoghlan said...

Rima!! I loveeeeeeee burger ramly...the best burger in the world!!

Rima said...

like what phua chu kang says.. best in s'pore, jb and batam hahahah.. seriously the one in singapore betul punya pekak badak.. tak sedap!

my hb and i punya fav burger ramly tu kat simpang petaling street.. outside watson.. yummmmm

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..