Menu

In the midst..



Everything is packed
and we are ready to move
to
the suburb hahahha shhhh ok ok
not the suburb!!!
We will be moving closer to my parents
(err easier for hb and I to go on dates again??) :op
Our 5 years stint in the central area
has ended
and now,
we are looking forward to
making a new life in our new place somewhere
in the north of Singapore
This is the life of
Aue family.
We move,
we get settled in,
make friends
and then,
poof,
time to move again.
Honestly?? I dont mind..
This time round I'm pretty excited
Why??
Hehehe my new kitchen is twice the size
of my current kitchen and
ahem ahem
I will have a bigger pantry!!
yippieeeeee!!!

We are hoping to get  
settled in by this week..
so hopefully
my kitchen will be up and running
by next week
We'll see.

Adios!!

4 comments:

SurayaCoghlan said...

Cool pic rima!

mrswongjowo said...

Bake anything for the mover? Wow bestnye bigger kitchen...Happy moving..BTW you tak kena ke earthquake ptg tadi?

mrswongjowo said...

Bake anything for the mover? Wow bestnye bigger kitchen...Happy moving..BTW you tak kena ke earthquake ptg tadi?

Rima said...

Mrswongjowo.. Bake? heheh i wish! semua dah kena pack.. hmm usually yang rasa resident yg tinggal kat high rise flat or condo.. waktu earthquake i kat rumah baru

Sue.. cute kan pic tu hehhe

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..