Menu

Finally.....





He did it!! after countless warning.. after constant nagging.. Hairi finally had his hair cut.. err not bcos of us.. its more abt National Service... well he doesnt have to cut his hair  just yet cos they will hv his hair cut anyway.. but he wanted to do it bef this friday so that hes mentally prepared for it... well good choice my son! you looked good... you looked like a clean kid... u sure looked like a 19yrs old boy heheh

Hairi has been keeping long hair ever since he started playing in a band group.. dont asked me whats his band name cos i dont even know how to spell it hahha.. hes been with Yamaha learning acoustic and electric guitar for 5yrs now and is the lead guitarist in his band.. is he good?? yep yep... hes bloody good at it! now that he gonna be stuck in the army... he had no choice but to quit fm Yamaha and no gig for 2yrs... err  i guess..

6 comments:

mrswongjowo said...

cute...n my boys pun crazy 'bout gig ni..so reading yr n3 now I realized boys at this age memang obsessed with acoustic and electric guitar....:) My sons learned to play the instruments thru the net..
BTW now that Hairi is going whos going to eat your cake?

Rima said...

Heheh.. actually Hairi and I will usually take one or two slices of cake.. hb makan pun tak banyak.. almost all the time hb will take it to his office or gv to my mom or sister.. i dont keep what i baked.. :o)

SurayaCoghlan said...

Rima..i mati-mati ingat artist indonesia tadi..apa tu..kumpulan Dewa? hihi..

Rima said...

Hahaha..ah ah Dewa.. kembang setaman dia kalau dia tahu he looks like an indon artist..

CS said...

Rima, u sounded so cheerful.

Rima said...

Cheerful?? not all the time somuffins.. we hv our days.. :o)

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..