Menu

Bubur Pulut Hitam



This is our desert for iftar.. think i will be the only one eating it cos both hairi and hb are not into this kinda of stuff.. oh well.. more for me then!

Ingredients
1 1/2 cup glutinous black rice (soak for 4hrs)
1 1/3 cup caster sugar
pandan leaves
700ml thin coconut milk
200ml thick coconut milk
1/4tsp salt

Method
Boil glutinous rice with pandan leaves till very soft.
Add thin coconut milk and sugar.. boil till sugar dissolve
In another pot.. boil thick coconut milk with salt
Serve warm!

3 comments:

SurayaCoghlan said...

No offence dear pulut hitam, but Rima, i love the bowl with those chinese writing? so full of character..

Rima said...

Ah ah.. i hv been buying bit by bit of the same design since like 3yrs ago.. they only sell it during their yearly sales period .. dah tu nak kena cepat.. last dec i went tinggal desert plate.. ni nak tunggu dec ni.. wanna get their dinner plate lah..

SurayaCoghlan said...

like that ah...

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..