Menu

Oats Cookies



Last night while going thru my baking pantry, i realised that i hv like 350g of rolled oats left fm my previous bake.. thought of baking muesli bars again but didnt hv enough honey.. so decided to bake this cookies since its a mix, stir and bake kinda cookies..



Tastewise?? its nice and crunchy.. well hb loves it.. i am not madly in love with it but i hv been munching on it non stop hahahha.. Rima .. Rima.. how on earth are u gonna fit into a size 6 muuuaahhahaha

Ingredients
375g butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
6 egg yolks
2 cups sugar (grind)
1½ cup self raising flour
300g almonds/cashew nut (cut into small pcs and baked for abt 10mins) (i used almonds/pecan)
1 kg rolled oats (baked for abt 10mins)



Method
Using a hand whisk.. mix butter, sugar and vanilla till fluffy.
Add egg yolk one at a time till batter thicken
Add flour and nuts (flour and nuts has to be mix first bef adding into butter mixture)

Add rolled oats and continue to stir using rubber spatula
Bake in preheated oven of 180C for abt 15-20mins..

Note: I am using 1/3 of this recipe since i hv only 350g of rolled oats left.. if ur using the full recipe u will get abt 200pcs out of it.. i get abt 70pcs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..