Menu

Langues de chat (cat's tongues cookies)




One productive day today... not only i managed to clean the house and also did the garden... i also managed to cook two types of dishes and baked bread and also cookies for my kiddoes... woooaaahhhh am i one super woman or what hehehe...

Sonia is as active as the day before... shes all good now... no more fever... shes playing and eating/drinking well too... am one happy mommy!



So ok.. i decided to bake this cookies simply cos i hv 60g of egg white in hand... i know i know i can always try my luck on baking macarons again but nahhhh... i need to bake something simple... something fast... something that everyone will enjoy...

Ingredients
70g Unsalted butter
150g Icing sugar (sifted)
120ml Whipping cream
Vanilla essence
60g Egg whites
130g Cake flour (sifted)
1/4 tsp Sea salt

Method
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line the baking sheet with baking paper.
Melt the butter by putting the butter in a bowl and place over the pan of simmering water, then take the bowl out of the pan.
Pour the icing sugar and salt in the butter whisk to combine.
Pour the cream into the butter bowl and mix, then whisk in the vanilla essence.
Pour the egg whites into the butter mixture, whisk to combine.
Put the flour into the butter mixture, fold to combine.
Put the mixture into the piping bag fitted with 1.5cm nozzle.



Pipe into 6cm long cookie.
Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown around the edge.

Source: daily delicious

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..