Menu

An hour drive to Bogor...




Today was a good day... Husin (hb's sales guy in jkt) drove us to Bogor to check out the factory outlet there... not as many outlet as in Bandung but "lumayan" yahh... Husin always make sure he takes us to somewhere... for some reason i really like hanging out with him.... maybe cos i hv known him for a few years now and we can talk to one another just abt anything.. anyway we managed to get a few stuff for Sonia... hehehe ok ok... not a few stuff... we bought quite a number of clothings for her... and what did i buy for myself?? hehhe pyjamas :op





Imagine this... she went quiet... we looked around... couldnt find her... first place to go... straight to the toilet... and what was she doing?? Sonia... Sonia tsk tsk...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..