Menu

Easy Shepherd Pie




My family favourite food.. shehperd pie.. the easy version hehehe.. when asked what they want to hv for dinner.. both agreed on the same pie... its easy, overly simple and of cos "fast to cook" heheh

Ingredients
300g mince meat
1 can campbell mushroom soup
1 large onions (dice)
1 pack of mozarella cheese
celery, carrots, mix vegetables
crush black pepper
Mash potatoes



Method
Stir fry dice onions till fragrant
Add in mince meat and continue to fry for another 2 mins or till brown
Add in mushroom soup...stir till well mix, add a little water if u want (i didnt) Add celery, carrots and mix vegies.. let it simmer for a few mins and pour it into a greased casserole dish
Top with mash potatoes (u can either fix ur own mash potatoes or buy ready mix.. didnt matter much) and mozarella cheese
Baked on preheated oven at 200C for abt 25 - 30mins or till top brown



ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam kak rima, wahh. Nmpak sedap jee. Naj tny sikit. campbell soup tu tin besar ke tin kecil?
Terima kasih.
JUN

Rima said...

W'salam Jun
Tin kecil ajer :o)

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..