Menu

Bubur Som Som



Didnt even realised that its been 3 days since we started fasting.. had "nasi rawon" (my fav!) the first day at moms.. yesterday we had shepherd pie.. so today hb requested for Hokkien noodles.. i did bubur som som for desert (lyn's fav desert!) and later gonna fry curry puff.. recipe fm curlybabes

Ingredients
100g rice flour
25g Hoen Kwee flour
1 packet coconut milk(200ml) + water (500ml)
salt to taste  


Method
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl till incorporated. Strained and put to boil in a saucepan. Stir till mixture thickens. When it starts to cuddle, turn off heat. Transfer mixture into a 7" tray and using the ladle to flatten it .Steam the mixture in a steamer for 30 minutes or till cook.

SUGAR SYRUP
750ml water
1 pandan leave
6 tbsp sugar (pls add more cos my sugar syrup ended up tasting like water!)

Put all the ingredients to boil to form sugar syrup.
Cut the rice cake and top with sugar syrup to go along with it. Ready to be serve.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..