Menu

Bingka Pisang



I hv never tasted bingka pisang before and when i saw Hana baking one i thought to myself... hmm why not ey since i hv to get rid of all my bananas anyway(i hv tons since its fm my own banana tree that we planted at the back of our house)



Well to be honest i still prefer my old time fav, bingka ubi.. rather bake muffins or cakes out of bananas tho.. anyway now that i've tried, i know  how bingka pisang tasted like hehhe.. recipe fm Zana




Ingredients
10 - 13 bananas (mashed)
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup evaporated milk
1 egg
2 tbsp butter



Method
1. Blend all ingredients except mashed bananas
2. Add mixture to bananas.. mixing well
3. Bake on preheated oven of 180C for an hr.. i had to bake mine for 75 mins

Note: As i was typing down the ingredients, i realised that i had forgotten to add in coconut milk.. thank goodness it turned out just fine... taste nice too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..