Menu


Sometimes i really dont understand teenagers  nowadays... well been there done that but i dont remember being so straight forward when i talk to my mom when i was 18... kids nowadays dont think what they wanna say before blurting it out... sigh... i get agitated with Hairi nowadays... not that hes a super pain in a butt kinda of boy but the way he answer to every single thing i say pissed me off! grrr...its like he knows better? as bad as it sounds... both hb and i cant wait for him to be enlisted... well not too long to go.. hes gonna be in the Army in 6 wks time... its gonna be a 2yrs thingy.. finally he will learn some responsibility.. finally hes gonna be a MAN.. surprisingly hes been waiting to go to the Army since last year... i guess he just wanna get it over and done since its a compulsory thingy here in Singapore to serve the nation..  which i seriously think its a good way for ur boy to learn how to be independent, responsible and hardwork.. yep yep.. its time for my boy to grown up!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..