Menu

Rich Chocolate Pudding



Sooo heres the chocolate pudding desert that i prepare to break my fasting... i think i've prepare this pudding like a zillion time hahha... love it! recipe fm MR

Ingredients
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 milk powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 1/4 cup water
4 tbsp corn flour
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
3 tbsp butter
11g jelly powder

Method
Add all dry ingredients except butter and water
Add water bit by bit and stir it with hand whisk (make sure there is no lump)
Cook jelly mixture till boils
Add butter and mix till slightly thicken
Pour mixture into desire mould

Enjoy!!!!!

6 comments:

mrswongjowo said...

Rima...
you're too fast..rasa tak leh nak catch up! Right now I am baking the milky marble cake..honestly I saw the recipe fr Chef Norzailina tak terliur pun nak buat tgk yours rasa nak buat lak...within 4o mins will know the outcome! and thanks to you dah lama cari Jaffa's recipe....:)

Rima said...

Mrswongjowo...
Woooaah ur baking milky marble cake????? i likeeeee!! hehhe... well good luck and let me know the outcome yah..

mrswongjowo said...

Rima...

TQ TQ...the cake turn out so nice....! I will post it to my blog later:)..Thanks again..

Rima said...

No worries! glad u like it as much as i did..

Jun said...

hi rima..hah! u tried my recipe..ok x? hehe...dah lama x buat ni..MR pon ade problem ni, closed for a while (i hope)

Rima said...

Hi Jun
This is urs?? heheh I didnt know pun.. well thank you for sharing it with us kat MR.. sedap sangat pudding ni.. dah lama betul i tak gi MR.. sampai tak tahu pun MR ade probs.. I hope its not gonna be forever cos kat sana ade lots of recipes :o)

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..