Menu

MJ u will be missed!



Guten Morgen!! I am sure everyone is still in la la land right now after staying up till late watching MJ memorial on telly.. well till half past 4am for us here in S'pore... am still stunned... still speechless... tears in my eyes watching his bro sang "smile"... I cudnt sleep after watching live coverage on CNN and decided to stay up... my prayer goes to u MJ... may Allah receives you with His blessings… May u rest in peace... Ameen...

Decided to bake sausage roll for breakfast... had used the same recipe as cinnamon roll... why? simply cos its texture and taste is delish and bread stay soft even after a night... just use chicken sausage instead of cinnamon filling of cos and shape it round or do like what i did.. baked it on time for Hairi to take to moms... 



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..