Menu

Durian oh Duriannnn...

Last night i couldnt sleep... tummy full of gas... puking every 2hrs... now i still feel like puking and has a bad headache.... the moral of the story... dont eat durian like there is no tomorrow... on saturday i think i had more than 15pcs of durian,  yesterday i ate like 10pcs  in one go even tho hb warned me not to, had coffee and ate spicy noodles...so again the moral of the story?? listen to ur dear husband hahahhaha

I am in bed, not cook yet, hsework not done yet... dont think i am able to bake anything and the worst part.. i had to break my fast this morning when hb gave me pain killer... i better stay away fm durian for the next few days... err can I??  




Pic of Sonia having lunch at vivo city... she loves chicken rice... just like papa...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..