Menu

Rainbow Pudding


Last week i had to go to the airport 3 times... once to fetch mom and dad fm Bali then to fetch hb fm Europe and lastly was yesterday... we took mom and dad to Swenson earls for lunch... well more abt spending a little time with dad since its father's day... hb has been like zombie since the day he got back fm Europe.. knew hes gonna be super tired since hes been travelling for the past weeks! 

Well ok since i am not in the mood to bake anything... i did this rainbow pudding... u can get the recipe fm my previous entry... just go to "desert" and u will find it there...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..