Menu

Cocoa Banana Muffin



Another banana muffin recipe that i wud recommend... hmmm taste and texture not as dense as any typical muffin wud be... more cakey type of muffin... maybe cos it uses sour cream.. recipe fm aunty yo blog


Ingredients
200 gm. cake flour
50 gm. cocoa powder
1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp. salt
3 mdium bananas - mashed
125 gm. sour cream
180 gm. unsalted butter
160 gm. sugar
40 gm. light brown sugar
3 eggs


Method:
(1) Sift cake flour, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together.
(2) Cream butter and sugar & light brown sugar till creamy.
(3) Add in eggs into the creaming butter one by one , mixing well before the next addition. Add in mashed bananas.
(4) Add in flour and sour cream and mix till just combined.
(5) Spoon into muffin pan lined with paper cups.
(6) Bake the muffins at 175C for about 25 mins. until they are well risen and feel firm to the touch.
(7) Cool muffins on a cooling rack


NOTE: U can decorate ur muffin with sprinkler if u like..



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..