Menu

Butter Teddy



I bake alot and mostly cakes... if i do want to bake cookies, i make sure i hv ample time in hand... especially like sugar cookies with frosting... so today since mom and dad is around i decided to do a fun type of cookies... let me warn u... its time consuming tho but its worth ur effort..very buttery and kids love it! ahem ahem... mom and dad ate too! another pointer... u can also use kokocrunch for the teddy ear if u want.. less time consuming...recipe fm MR

Ingredients
8 oz unsalted butter (try to use a good butter)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 egg yolk
2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
cocoa paste/ colouring
chocolate chips

Method
1. In a stand mixer, beat butter and sugar till fluffy
2. Add in salt and vanilla and beat again
3. Add egg yolk .. beat till incorporated
4. Add in flour bit by bit.. u can either use ur mixer to do it (low speed)or mix it with rubber spatula
5. Divide dough into 2 portion and add chocolate paste to one
6. Wrap each portion with cling wrap and refrigerate it for an hour or more
7. Make bear face using original portion and chocolate portion for the ear. Use chocolate chip for its eyes
8. Bake at preheated oven for 15mins at 170C



NOTE: U can also use lollies stick to make a lollies cookies... just stick to the bottom face of ur teddy before u bake ur dough..

Have a delicious weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..