Menu

No-Fail Banana Muffin


This muffin was requested by Song, one of my hb workshop technician. He had fixed my keput hair clipper 2wks ago and when asked what kinda cake he likes he said... "oh i like the small small cake.. with banana... that ur wife always gv us"... lol it took me a while to think what small small cake he meant...

I hv 2 banana muffin recipe which i've always used... i've posted before my other banana muffin recipe.. this one doesnt use butter... Both recipe is as easy as ABC..

Ingredients
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup of oil ( i use corn or canola oil)
2eggs
1 cup mashed banana
1tsp vanilla



Method
1. Mix flour, baking soda and salt

2. Whisk sugar, oil and eggs until smooth. Add banana and vanilla, beating well. Add flour mixture and beat until well combine.

3. Bake at 180C for abt 25mins


NOTE: u get 10pcs of those bigger cupcake casing... 18pcs of the abv smaller cupcake casing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..