Menu

Chocolate Milk Pudding



Sorry guys.. TGIF... weekend mood... time for my oven to take a breather hehehe...but knowing me.. i still need to do something quick and easy.. so here u are... chocolate milk pudding.. honestly even ur kids do it!... recipe fm lovetocook at MR

Ingredients
10gm jelly powder
350ml water
650ml UHT chocolate milk
100gm sugar
pinch of salt
3/4 tsp chocolate emulco
Evaporated milk

Method
1. Bring to boil water, jelly powder and sugar..
2. Add chocolate milk and let it simmer before adding salt and chocolate emulco
3. Pour into desire mold... Refrigerate for a few hours before serving with evaporated milk


NOTE: I know there are ppl out there who doesnt like the taste of chocolate milk... well the good news is.. u can also use strawberry milk instead but dont forget to change chocolate to strawberry emulco ok

2 comments:

Edith said...

Is jelly powder same as agar agar powder?

Rima said...

Edith
Yep.. u can either get swallow brand or rose brand

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..