Sago Pearl Custard Pudding
Muaaahhhahahahah ....this is what i came up with.. my creation! who's ur mama?? hehehe.. the jelly taste yummy of cos! and the best part there is no wastage... my boy loves it... my girl loves it... clap clap clap.. sago pearl pudding recipe is fm Gert.. hers has 250ml of coconut milk which u can add after step 2
Sago Pearl Pudding
20g jelly powder
3 pandan leaves
100g sago (soaked 2hrs)
a few drops of green, red and purple colouring
1) Cook sago until transparent and rinse under cold water. Divide sago into 6 portions. Add purple, red and green coloring into each portion. The other 3 portions remain white.
2) Boil agar-agar powder with water, pandan leaves and sugar. Bring to boil and turn heat to very low flame.
3) Take 200ml of the agar agar mixture and add in one portion of the white sago. Stir well.
4) Pour into a 8" wet baking pan or mould. Let it coagulate.
6) Take another 200ml of the agar-agar mixture and add in the purple color sago. Stir well and pour on top of the white layer and let it coagulate.
7) Continue the same process - 3rd layer will be white, 4th will be green, 5th will be white and the final layer will be red.
8) Chill in the fridge before cutting into small square
400ml evaporated milk/ fresh milk
10g green jelly powder
11/2 tbsp custard powder mix with 3tbsp of water
Bring to boil water, milk and sugar..
Add custard mixture and mix it till well blended.
Add in jelly powder and let mixture boil and slightly thicken.
Pour into desire mould and add in sago pudding.
Refrigerate 2hrs and serve chill