Menu

Orange Kuih?


I really dont understand why on earth is my orange butter cake looks/taste like kuih!!!... grrrrr ... must be my self raising flour!!!!! maybe expire?? cant be me right??? my cake doesnt even wanna rise... it fall flat and not cakey at all! after i test it... ate a spoonful... my cake taste more like kuih then cake... poooffffff!! very very frustrated cos i know this cake is going into MR BIN today.... sighhhhh wasted....



This is how my "Kuih" looks like... will try to bake this cake again using cake flour and baking powder instead...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..