This brownie is awesome!!!! i knew it even before i took a bite... the taste is just divine and rich... if u were to ask hb he wud say... "u see... i told u so many times.. only good cocoa can produce good taste " grrrr ok ok...yeah yeah ... i get it!... ur 60% right!! hahaha
Anyhow this recipe is worth trying...the combination of brownie and cheese is just... yum yum... not only its fairly easy to prepare but also the taste is ... let me just say it again..... AWESOME! recipe i got it fm rinnchan fotopages... she has a step by step procedure in her blog if u wanna follow.. original recipe is fm Maklang i think... Ingredients
1 cup of cocoa powder (valrhona of cos!)
3 eggs (grade B)
1 1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cup flour (flour has to be sifted with baking powder and soda bicarbonate)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bicarbonate)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Melt butter... Mix cocoa powder and stir till well blended.
2. Handwhisk egg and sugar till combine. Add it to ur butter-cocoa mixture.
3. Add in evaporated milk till incorporated.
4. Add flour mixture bit by bit and stir well. Lastly add ur vanilla essence
5. Heat oven 175C. Grease 10" x 10" pan with grease proof paper... let the paper stick out on both side so as its easy for u to take out ur brownies once bake.
6. Pour brownies mixture.. leave 2 - 3 tbsp of brownie mixture for marble effect on cheese layer.
7. Bake for 20 mins... i baked mine for 30mins
250g cream cheese
1 cup castor sugar
1 egg grade B
1. Beat cream till fluffy and light
2. Add sugar and beat well.
3. Add egg and mix till well blended