Menu

Its a jungle out there!

I hate wastage... i'm still thinking abt my jelly and this morning i found out that i actually did write down coconut milk .. i over looked the recipe!... and yep yep the jelly is still in my fridge!! i didnt ended up throwing it into MR BIN... i will tho unless i can figure out something quick on how to fix it!

Ok stop whining Rima! on a lighter note.. let me show u what i've got instore at the back of our garden ...




Hmmmmm let me seeeeee... muffin, bread, cake.. yadda yadda yadda :op







Our pandan leaves keeps on growing and growing...






And of cos... rambutan tree... can u see the green rambutan? yum yum

3 comments:

Edith said...

wow where is this place you are staying. Nice.

Anonymous said...

you are lucky to have a backyard with all the wonderful 'green' stuff rima. nowadays, we have so little space for that. zumaira

Rima said...

Zumaira
Oh we moved one and half years ago.. now i hv to buy pandan leaves fm market :o(

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..