Milky Marble Cake
For those women out there who are so used to working world and decided to become SAHM like me... u hv got to hv some kind of stuff/hobby that can keep u going... for me baking keep me sane! the only time when i dont bake is when we are out of town and since we travel extensively my oven and mixer are able to take a breather during my absent hahaha... today i found out that i am down with only 2 eggs in my pantry... so what did Rima do.. she bake a half portion of milky marble cake!
As u guys already know i am a sucker for buttery milky cake... unlike other type of cake i can eat a few slices of it.. err err of cos not in one go hahaha... recipe by Chef Norzailina Nordin
230g sugar (i use 200g)
270g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
60g condense milk
2tbsp cocoa powder (i use cocoa black)
1tsp chocolate emulco
1. Sieve flour with baking powder.
2. Beat butter, sugar and ovalette till fluffy.
3. Add egg one at a time... beating well.
4. With rubber spatula add in flour in one direction.. do not overmix ur batter...
5. Add in condense milk.
6. Devide batter into 2 portion... one portion add cocoa powder, milk and chocolate emulco.
7. In a greased 9" cake pan add ur batter alternatively... u can look at my butter cake entry on how to do the zebra pattern.
8. Bake at 180C for 45-50mins
Note: if ur using half portion use 7" or 8" cake tin