Menu

Milky Marble Cake


For those women out there who are so used to working world and decided to become SAHM like me... u hv got to hv some kind of stuff/hobby that can keep u going... for me baking keep me sane! the only time when i dont bake is when we are out of town and since we travel extensively my oven and mixer are able to take a breather during my absent hahaha... today i found out that i am down with only 2 eggs in my pantry... so what did Rima do.. she bake a half portion of milky marble cake!

As u guys already know i am a sucker for buttery milky cake... unlike other type of cake i can eat a few slices of it.. err err of cos not in one go hahaha... recipe by Chef Norzailina Nordin

Ingredients
250g butter
230g sugar (i use 200g)
2tsp ovalette
4eggs
270g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
60g condense milk
2tbsp cocoa powder (i use cocoa black)
2tbsp milk
1tsp chocolate emulco

Method
1. Sieve flour with baking powder.
2. Beat butter, sugar and ovalette till fluffy.
3. Add egg one at a time... beating well.
4. With rubber spatula add in flour in one direction.. do not overmix ur batter...
5. Add in condense milk.
6. Devide batter into 2 portion... one portion add cocoa powder, milk and chocolate emulco.
7. In a greased 9" cake pan add ur batter alternatively... u can look at my butter cake entry on how to do the zebra pattern.
8. Bake at 180C for 45-50mins

Note: if ur using half portion use 7" or 8" cake tin

5 comments:

Edith said...

This is so pretty. Amazing energy you have got. I couldn't stop reading your blog now.

So many interesting bakes you have done! Awesome.

Rima said...

Hehhe.. my hb said i am like energizer battery... cannot keep still.. always on the move..

Edith said...

hahah i think he is right leh. I am amazed at the rate you baked.

hawa said...

Salaam sis! Did this cake yesterday for my mom... She loved it! ;) I change it to 3 color..red , green and vanilla (just the way she likes it to be!)baking it again today! Superb recipe - As always! Thanks! <3

hawa said...

Salaam Sis ! Baked this cake for my mom yesterday and she loved it! Super moist! But I change it to 3 color.. red, green and vanilla! ( Just the way she like it to be!) =) Great recipe , as always! Thank you!

P/S: Baking it again today! Semalam tak cukup! :p

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..