Menu

Durian Muffin



Had wanted to bake this muffin last sunday but didnt get to it... this morning the first thing i did was to bake this muffin... i know.. i know maybe to some of u guys... eating durian in the morning is yucky but not for me... no way! i can eat durian any time of the day heheh... recipe fm aunty yo blog.


Ingredients:
(A)
160 gm. cake flour - sifted
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder - sifted
1/2 tsp. salt
130 gm. butter
100 gm. sugar

(B)
1 egg (lightly beaten)
50 ml. evaporated milk
50 ml. water1 tsp. vanilla essence

Filling: Durian meat (if durian meat is not that sweet u can put in micro and add a little sugar)


Method:
(1) Rub the sifted flour with butter till it resembles breadcrumbs. (u can also use food processor to do the job)
(2) Add in castor sugar and stir well.
(3) Pour in all the ingredients (B) and stir till well blended.
(4) Spoon a tbsp of the mixture into paper cups, top up with a tsp of durian meat and then top up with another tbsp of batter. Remember to place the durian meat in the centre of the batter. Repeat till process finish.
(5) Bake at 180C for 20 to 25 mins. or till cooked.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..