Menu

"Baking" by Dorie Greenspan

I'm thinking of getting Dorie Greenspan baking book... its a little costly for a baking book but i think its worth it? Somehow i can see her name everywhere on almost all the blogger that i've visited online... her recipe got lots of good reviews.... hmmm

We went to Borders yesterday to look for her book and when i told hb that maybe i shud get it next time, he rolled his eyes lol... honestly that was the 2nd time we went to Borders and ended up not buying it... went back home with Donna Hay magazine instead.... i AM still thinking abt that book tho...grrrrr Rima Rima... ur always thinking way toooo much!!! made up ur mind already!

Anyway i didnt even bake anything last night...I'm left with nothing for baking except cream cheese... i better go and stock up my pantry tdy or no baking for the next few days...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..